Great photo collection

I collect a variety of free photos to use on your website and blog. These images are, for the most part, free to use, but may have copyright and usage restrictions. The images featured range from people, places, wildlife, and space, as well as textures, patterns, and artistic graphic images. Many of my posted digital photos are taken by me. Here are just a few of quantity perfect photo, shoot by excellent photographers you might want to check out. There are plenty of free images, photos collections, graphics, clipart and backgrounds out on this blog. They can be used on your websites, your blogs, publications, and email etc. Check thoroughly for the specific usage rights before using any of these images or don’t use the image.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Free photos of amazing nature

These are free photos of amazing nature from all over the world!

Enjoy :)















































































































































































































15 comments:

Unknown said...

English: Any chance there are some high-resolution photos of these? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

English: These are absolutely glorious photos! Wonderful shots of some of the most awesome lightning that I have ever seen. Thanks you!
n.kateus www.mydayjob.net

Monsieur Cocottier said...

yes. i would love to see high res pictures of that too :-)

XDSKIRBYKIA said...

Sone higher res shots please, willing to pay. kirbykia@internode.on.net

Daniel Larsson said...

You just have to post 1680*1050 version of those wonderful photos!

Otherwise, good work!

Anonymous said...

I want some higher resolution pics FFS!! these would make great wallpapers if they were in 1280x1024 or close to it. That being said, these are pretty cool.
http://www.spymac.com/details/?2343485

Unknown said...

Would like to use a photo for a poster that I'm donating my services to a school. What are your fees I love these lightning shots. ED

sshipper said...

Very beautiful photos of lightening! I am a therapist launching a web page on Phobia and Panic Attack relief. Many people fear lightening. I am asking permission to use one of your lightening shots for my web page.

I would love to give you a byline for your exceptional work. Please let me know how you feel about this.

My email is sshipper@mindspring.com and my site is www.stephanieshipper.com, the Phobia page is under construction pending 'right' photos and a testimonial video we are waiting for editing on.

Appreciations,
Stephanie

mark said...

Thank you for sharing these dazzling photos of the awesome beauty and majesty of lightening.

mark said...

Thank you so much for sharing these dazzling images of the power and beauty of lightening.

dancilhoney said...

Thank you so much for allowing to see this pictures in such a beautiful way. The website looks fantastic and I don't have to spend all day uploading galleries. You make it so quick and easy. Copyright Free Images

neocelt said...

I'd love to use one of these lightning photos (I've got it narrowed down to two...) in the header on my personal Web site ('Aden' means 'little fire' in Gaelic). How can I obtain a hi-res copy? Please contact me at aden[at]adennichols[dot]com. Thanks a million and have a fabulous weekend! A.

Anonymous said...

Would love to use a photo on my limited exposure website for a post I am doing about the storms that hit Massachusetts this week

Cheryl said...

I would love to use one of these photos for a poem I want to publish but I don't see anywhere I can go to check on the usage rights?????

Unknown said...

Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting. See the link below for more info.


#shots
www.ufgop.org